Honolulu Private Jet Charter Service
Paramount Business Jets specializes in to and from Honolulu, Hawaii. Visitors to Honolulu have access to over 6 airports located within a 50 mile radius of the city itself, ranging from international airports such as Honolulu International Airport (HNL) to private aviation airports such as Heco-Waiau Airport (HI24) and Kuakini Medical Center Airport (HI40). The large jets such as the Challenger 604, Gulfstream IIB, and the Gulfstream II-SP are the most commonly chartered aircraft category in the region. In addition, we can provide you with a great selection of empty leg and one-way flights available for charter to and from Honolulu. Contact us today to get more information on private jet charter discounted rates and aircraft availability to and from Honolulu and receive a quick range of private jet quotes from one of our private aviation specialists.
You can also call us 24/7 - 365 days a year at +44-20-3874-8091.
Private Jets and Helicopters Available for Hire Near Honolulu
|ATR 72||Turboprop Airliner||2000|
Honolulu Empty Leg Flights and Available Airport Options
Honolulu Airports within 50 Miles
- Honolulu Intl Airport, PHNL, HNL, Honolulu (Oahu Is), HI, United States
- Ford Island Nalf Airport, PNPS, NPS, Honolulu (Oahu Is), HI, United States
- Kalaeloa / John Rogers Airport, PHJR, JRF, Kapolei, HI, United States
- Kaneohe Bay Mcaf Airport, PHNG, NGF, Mokapu, HI, United States
- Wheeler Aaf Airport, PHHI, HHI, Wahiawa, HI, United States
- Dillingham Airfield Airport, PHDH, HDH, Mokuleia, HI, United States
- Molokai Airport, PHMK, MKK, Kaunakakai (Molokai Is), HI, United States
- Lanai Airport, PHNY, LNY, Lanai (Lanai Is), HI, United States
- Kapalua Airport, PHJH, JHM, Lahaina, HI, United States
|Sep 23||Sep 24||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27|
|Precipitation||0.5 mm||0.1 mm||3.7 mm||5.2 mm||25.1 mm|
|Max Temp||28 °C, 83 °F||28 °C, 83 °F||29 °C, 83 °F||28 °C, 82 °F||28 °C, 82 °F|
|Min Temp||25 °C, 78 °F||26 °C, 79 °F||26 °C, 79 °F||25 °C, 78 °F||25 °C, 78 °F|
|Wind Direction||112 ° ESE||134 ° SE||157 ° SSE||169 ° S||158 ° SSE|
|Wind Speed||8 km/h, 5 m||10 km/h, 6 m||12 km/h, 7 m||16 km/h, 10 m||11 km/h, 7 m|
Honolulu City Overview
Honolulu, capital city of Hawaii, is located on the island of Oahu. This city is the most popular city in Hawaii and caters to 20,000,000 tourists yearly. Honolulu is one of the premier destinations for tourists. Some of the other islands like Maui, Hawaii, and Kauai are visible from certain points in Honolulu. Whether you are on a business trip, wedding honeymoon, or family vacation Honolulu has something for everyone with over 20 nightclubs, 100 5 star restaurants, and 30 different inclusive resorts and spas. Some of the most popular attractions in Honolulu include the Iolani Palace, Hawaii Theatre Center, King Kamehameha V Judiciary History Center, Bishop Museum, and Ala Moana Beach Park.